So, i have not really kept up my blogging, have it? I must admit, i forgot about this thing.. well better late then never i guess right?
Where to start? My summer has not been so interesting, no secret crushes, no traveling, and lots of babysitting and painting (all for some spending cash of course). I also spent the whole summer minus one of my best friends. Now how crappy is that?! I guess to sum it up i didn't do anything daring this summer (besides water skiing (which i have to say was pretty wild), i stayed in my little comfort zone away from the adventure. And now i realize that i have missed out big time. So i shall keep you updated (hopefully) on what is to come!
H.C.
Where to start? My summer has not been so interesting, no secret crushes, no traveling, and lots of babysitting and painting (all for some spending cash of course). I also spent the whole summer minus one of my best friends. Now how crappy is that?! I guess to sum it up i didn't do anything daring this summer (besides water skiing (which i have to say was pretty wild), i stayed in my little comfort zone away from the adventure. And now i realize that i have missed out big time. So i shall keep you updated (hopefully) on what is to come!
H.C.

No comments:
Post a Comment